Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Layouts

Digi Store Directory

I got tired of not being able to remember where to find digistores when I was looking for something particular so I decided to make a list. I have been creating the list on my new to digi blog for a while now so if you have the same problem I do, feel free to check it out. (Or if you are just a shopaholic . . .) :) It is on the right hand column. Just scroll down a little. If you know of a store I missed (and I am sure I probably missed a bunch), please feel free to message me and let me know so I can add it.

After a very long week, I decided to take a day off and just scrap.

For my CT assignment this month at My Scrap Shop I got to checkout Spirit of the Wolf by SKrapper Digitals. Here is what I came up with for this very unique kit.


I also finally got a chance to play with the re-release of Kevin Jr., by FishinmomDesigns that I downloaded a couple weeks ago and hadn't had a chance to do anything with yet.

Julie has a new kit too, Abigail, which I did a layout for last weekend but have been out of town so I hadn't had time to post it. I am so in love with the papers in this kit. They are just amazing!

No comments: