Thursday, September 25, 2008

Belinda Quickpage

Julie. It is. has a cute, girly new kit called Belinda which I have been playing with. I am working on two "I-can't-believe-I-took-that-many-photos-of-your-first-year" baby books for my children so I am always looking for kits that will allow me to get more pages scrapped in those books. I so wish I was exaggerating about that statement. I have the photos somewhat organized and laid out for the pages and it looks like just under 200 pages for him (his first six months I didn't have a digital camera) and about 300 pages for her book. I have about 130 consecutive pages done in each book (you can see those here if you are really bored right now) and probably another 20 or so just here and there in the mix of pages. This is supposed to be page 202.


If you like it and want the whole kit, you can get it at Plain Digital Wrapper.


And just because I like you (and because Julie said I could) - I turned the page into a quickpage for you.


Link Expired.

Julie also has a coordinating freebie to her new kit on her blog so you will want to be sure to click on over there and get that too.

PS - If you came here from Digifree, you may want to check out my previous two posts as I have two quickpages available over in the Color Palette Challenge at Hummie's World too that didn't make it on Digifree since they aren't directly on my blog.
Have a great scrap-filled weekend.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).