Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm still here . . .

Sorry I haven't had time to make any goodies for you. I have been busy planning and getting ready for my daughter's second birthday party which was this past weekend. It was a family party in WV (since that is where the rest of my family is). If you need ideas for an Elmo party, feel free to check out My Ramblings blog to see what we did. Now if I could only find something to scrap the party with . . .

While I was traveling, I had a few hours to play on the computer (don't worry - hubby was driving at the time) and did manage to complete the Designer Technique Challenge for September at Hummie's World. However, I got so caught up in finding a picture for that challenge that was about all I got done. You know how it is, you just want to keep looking at all those photos on your computer and forget why you started looking in the first place. I also played with a little treat for you for Halloween but am still working on that so still no presents. I know you are so disappointed in me! I am too. I will try to come up with something for you soon.

So have you figured out how to do those Out of Bounds photos yet? If not, you really should head on over to Hummie's and check out this challenge. Here is what I came up with.

The frame is from Mini Verdant by Andrea Dickinson (part of the challenge so be sure to grab the mini kit freebie it is in first). Everything else is by, you guessed it, the talented Julie. It is. from her Oh Boy Kit.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The Elmo party looks as if it turned out awesome! Love that last photo..the smile!

Love that OOB too--sure appreciate you participating....participation was so low and I don't know how to get it up.

Barbara said...

This is such a g reat layout! Love the way you extracted his arm as if he's reaching for the toys. Great page!