Friday, October 10, 2008

Kevin Jr. - Not just a boyish kit - quickpage

You would think with a name like Kevin Jr., FishinmomDesign's kit would be just for boy layouts.

Now don't get me wrong, it does have some great boy elements in it. I just love those fish and they were perfect to scrap my son's first time fishing. But since I am working on baby books mostly, the first place I go to look for pictures to scrap is in those books. So if I can take a boyish kit and use it in baby girls book too like I was able to do with this one, I am a super happy camper. I used this page for my baby girl layout, but I was thinking the page could be used for other Love of Your Life photos too so I made the it into a quickpage for you. Link Expired.

I posted the page I did with it a few days ago if you want to see the quickpage in use. Speaking of seeing my quickpages in use, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see how you use my quickpages. If you have been able to use one, please let me know. (You can find my e-mail in my TOU or leave a comment with link on my blog.)

No comments: