Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Love and a Fishinmom New Year Quickpages

Here are a couple of quickpages I made from two of FishinmomDesigns' latest kits.

This one is from A Fishinmom New Year. Love the cute elements in this kit.


And this is from My Love. What beautiful colors this kit has.


Links Expired.

Still new to doing quickpages so comments are always appreciated.

I got selected for the Layout of the Day at DSO yesterday. Yeah, me! (Can you tell I have kids? My TV stays on Disney I think.) I am still in shock! I have never had a layout picked for anythig before. Of course, it helps that I had such a stunning kit to work with. It was the My Sweet Valentine Add-on kit by Fishinmom Designs. I will have the layout posted on My Digital Gallery this weekend since I did the page for my friend's anniversary this weekend. But you can check it out in the forum at DSO if you don't want to wait.

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these FAB QP's!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This kit is so beautiful..
Thank-you so much!!
Hugs
Jayce