Thursday, January 17, 2008

Final two quickpages for Hummies January Challenge

Here are two more quickpages for the challenge over at Hummies.

For the first one, I combined items from three kits:
Background is from January Color Challenge Paper Pack by Susan Cleeves
Frames are by Leigh Scofield (tricertifiedx2)
All other elements and papers are from Winter Cocoa by Claudette Wooddall




This one is from Springtime Joy by pammyj (Pamela Yates)



I think that will be probably be all I will get to for the January Challenge. (I still owe Fishinmom a few layouts so I need to get caught up on that.)
Thanks Claudette for these great colors. They were really fun to work with and helped me make some progress in baby girl's book. (And even let me get a page done in baby boy's book!)
Links Expired. Feedback is always appreciate.

Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: