Saturday, August 2, 2008

At the Beach - Textured Papers

I made a few textured solid papers to coordinate with the At the Beach papers and button pack from two weeks ago, which are also still available.
Sorry, the link has expired.
I also have my August Quote Challenge up at Hummie's World. This month we are going to try something a little different. I have provided a theme for your quote, all you have to do is complete a layout using that theme. (Don't worry if you can't think of a quote, I have several suggestions in the thread.) I used the quickpage posting bonus that you will receive for completing the challenge to do my layout. The theme is Grandpa. I chose the quote "Grandpa, tell me about the good old days" from the song by The Judds.
(Credits: Hummie's Heritage Kit)
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

DigiLover said...

Hiya Candy, thank you for stopping by my blog.

I signed up to feedblitz awhile ago but never did anything about putting the feed on my blog. I did the testing one so I get the emails everytime I post something but I've never bothered putting the link on my blog.

but....

since you came over to visit me I've now got off my behind and I've now got it up so hopefully someone might subscribe - hehehe!!!

thanks for the push hun!!

I love your papers and your LOs are just gorgeous as usual. The kids are growing and are just so cute!!!

Cheryl said...

I am SO far behind on my blog commenting! As always, I REALLY appreciate you and I am continually amazed at what you have done with my kit.

I'd love to see you make and share quick pages with the Yeah kit! I've not seen ONE thing done with it yet...all that work...all those downloads...it gets disappointing.