Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ranting and Another Easter Quickpage Freebie

I am extremely annoyed right now. It seems someone has breached my 4shared account. Files have been downloaded at least twice that I didn't have legal permission to share and I am not happy about it. One set of files was a gift album I had made for the person I CT for using her A Man's World Kit and the other two were my Christmas cards from last year. If you see someone with these Christmas Quickcards can you let me know? I had it set to not show my files during searches and didn't even have these folders shared because they were only meant for one person yet when I checked it today I noticed that these files had been downloaded two or three times. OK - Rant over. However, please accept my apologies that I now feel I have to password protect my files.

I decided to make you a quickpage from Fishinmom's new kit - Eggtastic. Aren't these colors just beautiful? You can't see it in this quickpage because I cut it out for the photo - but there are several papers that if you cut them in an egg shape - they really have the color and look of an Easter egg. How cool is that? The password is Easter.


Link Expired.


Here is my page I made from it. I did this one backwards. I usually make my layout first and then make my quickpage from that but I was having so much fun seeing what I could do with Kimberly's kit I didn't even think about a picture until I had the page done.

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

I have a busy weekend planned. I get to do all the multimedia for our annual youth retreat for work - 300+ teenagers and some very long nights the next few days! Please say a prayer for our retreat and for me. I have had a few minor health issues I am recovering from so I am little worried about having the stamina to get through the long nights. (And having insomnia most of this week certainly isn't going to help.)

Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: