Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dinosaur Stomp QP Freebies and A Few Card Samples

Links Expired.

I made two quickpages for Fishinmom using her Dinosaur Stomp Kit (on sale for half price until the 21st). In fact all of her kits are on sale to celebrate her 24th Anniversary. So head on over to DSO and help her celebrate this wonderful milestone. You can get my quickpages from her blog.





I have been playing with the some of the amazing kits from the Christmas Around the World Collab Kit trying to figure out my Christmas Card for this year. Can't decide which one I want to use. Feel free to comment and let me know which one you like best.

Kit from Jannidee at JanniScrap Designs:


Kit from Joli at Scrap Professor:


I also played with one of the kits from the Designer Challenge over at SAS. Kit from Kymm at Creative Chaos:


Have a great weekend.

No comments: