Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quickpages coming soon . . .

Just wanted to drop you a little note to tell you I will hopefully be able to get some quickpages up for you soon. I have had a couple of major projects at work so haven't had any "extra" time I can steal away for my digi-addiction. Although one of the projects was preparing for and teaching a class on digital scrapbooking - which was pretty cool. Thanks to the couple of you that responded with their ideas. They were very helpful.

My Grandma is doing amazingly well. Praise God! She celebrated her 75th birthday on Saturday. We still don't know what the treatment will be for the heart issue as they won't be able to move forward with this until the blood clots in her lungs are resolved. Thank you for you prayers.

Please be in prayer for Anita, her husband of 41 years passed away unexpectedly a few days ago. If you have a moment, stop by her blog and leave her some love.

Blessings!

No comments: