Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free Template and a 50 percent off sale!

I am having a 50 percent off sale for my birthday this week and NSD this weekend. Plus I have this free template for you too! This is a sampling from my Candy Wrappers: Flavor E Template pack that will be released on Friday. You can download it here.

If you like the circle theme in your layouts, then be sure to check out the Scraplift Challenge I am hosting over at PDW this month. We are scraplifting an awesome circle-themed layout by LDHOriginals. There is still time to participate and you even get a posting bonus if you do.

Here is the layout I did for the challenge using Well Worn by Julie. It is.
I released some double page templates a couple of weeks ago but don't think I ever posted them here.
This weekend, I played with the new kit The Way You Look by Sir Scrapalot Designs. I needed to work on my daughter's book but couldn't bring myself to do another pink girlie layout at the moment so this kit was the perfect inspiration.

We were on a camping/boating vacation trip with several friends from church/work when I captured our friend Bill snuggling with baby Alexis.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful template! Thank you!

Kathy said...

Thank U for sharing!:)

GlitterQueen said...

Great template, thanks!