Monday, March 1, 2010

Three Free Templates!

Wanna play with my templates? I have three template challenges going on right now.

This one was from the Speed Scrap at PDW on Saturday. Better grab it quick though if you want to play. The link will expire on Wednesday.






















This one is up at Hummie's World this month:





















And I am really excited that we have added a Variety Pack challenge section at Plain Digital Wrapper. The challenges and hosts will change from month to month so hopefully you will be able to find lots of inspiration there and maybe even your favorite type of challenge too. I am hosting a template challenge for the variety pack this month.





















So what are you waiting for? Go grab some templates and get to scrapping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool templates! You' come up w/ the greatest designs. I especially like the third one here.

Unknown said...

Love the templates. Call me a dumb bunny, but I'm not sure how to grab 'em. I saw a great layout at Hummie's World with the one with the stars. :) Great job!!
Jaclin

Scraps of Candy said...

Hey Jaclin! I tried to find some contact information for you but wasn't able to do so. If you will just got the site for the template you want a post in that thread I will send you a private message with a link to download the template.

Plain Digital Wrapper: http://plaindigitalwrapper.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11073#post11073

Hummie's World: http://www.hummiesworld.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=4029