Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby Boy Layouts and PhotoOp Quickpage Freebie

So did you survive the holiday season and now have everything all put away and ready to do it again next year? I posted some of the many pictures I took over on my family photo blog but still have many more to post. It told me I had reached my upload limit for the month so I had to wait until the first before I could post again. I managaed to get some scrapping done, mostly while traveling last week. I have been working on my son's baby book. I found some missing pictures a few months ago that never made it to my computer so I needed to get those scrapped since I had already completed that part of his book.


Here is what I got done in no particular order . . .


This one was done using Back to School papers and Felty Frames both by Julie. It is.





This one was done using Industrial Elf by Julie. It is.



I used the Tis the Season Collab by Peppermint Patty Productions and Pillowgirl.



I used Christmas in June again by Kikkin Kreations for this one.



This was done using some things I made for a collab I was working on last summer that fell through. I named my part of the kit Summer Road Trip.



I love this picture of my son. He is so happy! I need to go back and fix the red eye on the picture though. It was made using RazMaTazz by Julie. It is.




For this one, I used Tis the Season by Peppermint Patty Productions and Pillowgirl Scraps.

Hummie had an impromptu chat on New Year's eve and I got this one done.

I mentioned to someone at the chat that I was looking for something techie to scrap the pictures I was working on and she immediately recommended Techno-Bytes by Lindsay Jane. It was perfect and on sale too so I just had to get it!

This one I did for the January 1-15 Template Challenge at My Scrap Shop.

I used the I Love Music Collab Freebie by MCA Designs and Sir Scrapalot.


While I was gone, Julie released this new kit which I just adore!


It was perfect for a layout for my Themed Quote Challenge at Hummie's World this month which is on hobbies. Here is the layout I did today for that.

Oh, wait, that isn't my layout. That is a freebie for you.

Link to download on a site other than 4Shared is here.

Here is my layout. The challenge was to use a quote about a particular hobby you love (e.g. scrapbooking, photography) or hobbies in general. I chose photography. What about you? Got a hobby you love and want to scrap about? Be sure to checkout the quote challenge and you can even get a posting bonus made by KathyJ for posting your layout.

This was done using PhotoOp by Julie. It is. Be sure to stop by her blog she has a free alpha there to match it.

I did actually get one page done in baby girl's book. This was done using Template 47 by Hummie which she also gave out at her New Year's Eve chat.

I used Playful from Kelly Shults which I got from Scrapwow for this one.


I hope you New Year has started off fabulously!

4 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Really darling LO's Candy. I could immediately tell teh pics were of Shane! He has not changed that much!

Vestidadelmar said...

Very nice freebie. Thanks. THe layouts are very nice, a lot of talent running here.
hugs
Eli

Anonymous said...

You certainly have talent and a perfect littel boy! Great Blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.