Sunday, December 21, 2008

Truly Thankful Quickpage Freebie

Hard to believe I actually managed to get not one, but two pages done from the current year. I am usually working on the baby books so don't do a lot of current stuff. But when I saw this kit from Creations by Rachael B over at Pretty Scrappy, I just had to get it and play with it.



I loved it so much I made a double-page layout from Thanksgiving at my Mom's.



So have you scrapped your Thanksgiving pictures from this year or last, or the year before? If not, here is a double-page quickpage to get you started. Grab it quick though it will only be available here for free for a week. Link expired 12-28-08 (Note: Pretty Scrappy Products are only available for free for one week.)

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Darling LO's Candy!! Cute kit too!

Unknown said...

very nice Thanksgiving LOs. Thanks for the QPs. Merry Christmas!