Sunday, December 21, 2008

Truly Thankful Quickpage Freebie

Hard to believe I actually managed to get not one, but two pages done from the current year. I am usually working on the baby books so don't do a lot of current stuff. But when I saw this kit from Creations by Rachael B over at Pretty Scrappy, I just had to get it and play with it.



I loved it so much I made a double-page layout from Thanksgiving at my Mom's.



So have you scrapped your Thanksgiving pictures from this year or last, or the year before? If not, here is a double-page quickpage to get you started. Grab it quick though it will only be available here for free for a week. Link expired 12-28-08 (Note: Pretty Scrappy Products are only available for free for one week.)

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Darling LO's Candy!! Cute kit too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shanners said...

very nice Thanksgiving LOs. Thanks for the QPs. Merry Christmas!