Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peanut Cluster Recipe

Someone asked me for the recipe for my Peanut Clusters so I figured since I had to type it up anyway, I might as well scrap it. I used Eggnog and Gingerbread by Julie. It is. to scrap it with.




You can get the printable version here if you would like it. Link to download on site other than 4Shared is here.


If you haven't checked out Julie's blog, she has some cute coordinating freebies to go with this kit.

From her December 10th post:




From her December 14 post:





And yesterday she posted these adorable tags by Plain Digital Wrapper CT Member, Donna (littlebehr).


Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).