Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some new layouts

Decided since my birthday was coming up I was going to veg this weekend and try to get caught up on some scrapping (sorry hubby . . .).

Kimberly just put a new gorgeous kit in her store and My Scrap Shop challenged us to mix two kits together. That was definitely a challenge for me because I like to challenge myself to see if I can only make pages using what the designers think go well together in a kit so I am in the habit of only using one kit.

Here is FishinmomDesigns new kit, Spring Sunset:


Here are my layouts:




For MSS I picked Heather by MoveFearlessly Designs to coordinate with her Serenade Kit I worked with last month.


Here are my layouts:




Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job combining those two kits by Move Fearlessly Candy! Wait til you see our next CT challenge!!