Friday, April 25, 2008

Colors of Spring - Photo Paper Pack Freebie

Inspired by a challenge by Boo's Blossoms, I have taken an interest the last few weeks in capturing some of the beautiful flowers of springtime. So I have been running around searching for pictures that capture the beauty of spring and so far have actually allowed myself the time to take photos at an outlet center in Hagerstown, MD while returning from a business trip, at Federal Hill in Baltimore on my lunch break and this week while in Atlanta for business I made a trip to the Botanical Gardens.

Now that I have all of these photos, I figured I might as well do something with them. I put together a little photo paper pack to share with you since I had a few comments that some of you really liked photo papers on one of the quick page posts I made. These are available in both 12x12 and 11x8.5.


Sorry, the link has expired.I would love to see how you use them! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love photo realistic pages too and make qp's with them. You should stop by sometime. Your papers look awesome! TYFS! I'm glad you travel :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these GORGEOUS BG's!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks