Thursday, February 4, 2010

Layout Share

Can someone tell me where the heck January went??? I seem to always be running behind lately. I had good intentions to start blogging again and even making freebies for you but I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day lately. I am hoping for a blog-productive February!

My son was student of the week this week. We were supposed to send in a parent letter about him. I did a scrapbook page to send in instead. :)

(Created using Boy @ Play and Boy @ Play2 both by Julie. It is.)

I have also gotten a few new layouts done for baby girl's first year album. This was for the January Talk to Me! (Journal Challenge) at Plain Digital Wrapper. I think I might see a template conversion in this layout's future. ;)

(Amberwell by Julie. It is.)

I managed to stop by the speed scrap at Gotta Pixel that was hosted by Connie Prince last week. I must say that Connie does a great job hosting. I have been to some chats where they don't even recognize when new people enter the room but Connie really made me feel welcomed. Here is my layout. It wasn't really the title I had in mind but the last step in the speed scrap was to use one of three words we were given in the title so I had to improvise a little.

(Color My World Red by Connie Prince)

Here a few others I have gotten done.

(Creme Centers by Julie. It is.) Hope on over to her blog for this awesome coordinating mini kit. Go quickly though because I am not sure how much longer it will be up.) :)




(Wintershine by Julie. It is.)


(Lovey Dovey by ScrapDZines)

While you are checking out sites, you might want to check out Alexis Designs too. She is one of the guest designers at Plain Digital Wrapper this month and I am truly in awe of her beautiful stuff. Be sure to stop by her blog because I saw a few freebies up there as well.

Happy scrapping!

No comments: