Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Layouts and My Little Artist Quickpage Freebie

Finally found a little time to do some scrapping.

This was done using the Drama King Team Collab from Pretty Scrappy.


French Quarter
by Julie. It is. She has a coordinating freebie for this kit on her blog you will want to check out. Grab it quick though it will only be up for a few days.

Fireworks by Julie. It is.


Mad as a Hatter and Snipe Hunt both by Julie. It is.


I used My Little Artist from Creations by Rachael for this one.


You can get the kit from Pretty Scrappy.


Sorry, link expired.


Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

hsmema said...

Thank you, great QP.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

Thank you!

Christine Smith said...

thanks for showing my your xanga site where you used my Nothing Girly kit -- FABULOUS LO!!